The Readers Grade The Senators – The Goalies

Prev2 of 4Next
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Craig Anderson:

May 24, 2013; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Ottawa Senators goalie Craig Anderson (41) makes a save against Pittsburgh Penguins left wing Matt Cooke (24) during the third period in game five of the second round of the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs at the CONSOL Energy Center. The Pittsburgh Penguins won 6-2 to close out the series. Mandatory Credit: Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports

You can find the original post with Anderson’s season recap HERE


My Grade:  A

The Fans say:  SenShot readers agreed with my assessment, with 85% of respondents also giving him an A.  The remaining 15% gave him a B.  I can only guess that is due to the time he missed because of his ankle injury.


Prev2 of 4Next
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Topics: Craig Anderson, Readers Choice, Robin Lehner

Want more from SenShot?  
Subscribe to FanSided Daily for your morning fix. Enter your email and stay in the know.

TEAMFeed More Senators news from the Fansided Network

Hot on the Web From