The Readers Grade The Senators – The Goalies

3 of 4

Robin Lehner

Apr 11, 2013; Philadelphia, PA, USA; Ottawa Senators goalie Robin Lehner (40) makes a save against Philadelphia Flyers center

Sean Couturier

(14) during the third period at the Wells Fargo Center. The Senators defeated the Flyers, 3-1. Mandatory Credit: Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports

You can find the original post with Lehner’s season recap HERE

My Grade:  A

The Fans say:  Once again, readers agreed with my assessment.  90% of the voters gave Lehner an A, with the remaining 10% grading him with a B.