The Readers Rate The Senators – The Defense

9 of 11

Marc Methot

Check out the full review of Methot’s season HERE

May 19, 2013; Ottawa, ON, CAN; Ottawa Senators defenseman Marc Methot (3) controls the puck in the second period in game three of the second round of the 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs against the Pittsburgh Penguins at Scotiabank Place. Mandatory Credit: Marc DesRosiers-USA TODAY Sports

My Grade: A

The Fans Say:  Overwhelmingly, with 89% the grade is an A.  The other 11% voted for B.