Here are the rules and regulations:
SenShot’s Prediction Pool
1) I will write a post posing 5 questions every morning,referencing the upcoming games to be played that night. (Check for the latest Questions HERE)
2) Each question will have an increasing point value (Question 1 – 1 point, Question 2 – 2 points etc.
3) Participants will answer the questions in the “comments” section at the bottom of the post. You can log into the “disqus” system with your twitter or facebook account if you do not have a “disqus” account.
4) Any answers posted up to the start of the first game of the night will be considered valid.
5) Answers will be tabulated daily, and kept track on SenShot.com.
6) There will be a monthly prize for the person accumulating the most points in that month, as well as an overall Season winner (including playoffs)
7) You can enter once per day, and you can participate in as many days as you want each month.
8) Tie-breakers for monthly prizes will be the number of 5 point questions correct, followed by 4 point questions and down to 1 point questions. If still tied, a coin flip will determine the winner.
9) Tie-breaker for season-ending prize will be the highest single-month point total between the tied participants.
9) Please enter with the same username every time to make it easier to keep track. If you sign in once with a Facebook account and the next day with a twitter account, I cannot guarantee both sets of points will be credited to the proper account.
10) Points will be updated weekly on SenShot.com
BONUS POINTS: Each time someone gets all 5 answers correct, they will be posted in the Hall of Fame and will also earn 5 bonus points for a total of 20 points for that day.
THE PRIZE FOR OCTOBER WILL BE A PAIR OF OTTAWA SENATORS TICKETS TO A NOVEMBER GAME (if the Winner is not from the Ottawa area, a substitute prize will be awarded)
If you have any questions that I have not answered, please enter them in the comment section below.