Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here. (I will get to updating them at some point for this month!)
Here is today’s schedule:
ST. LOUIS @ BOSTON
NASHVILLE @ TORONTO
BUFFALO @ PHILADELPHIA
CAROLINA @ DETROIT
CHICAGO @ WINNIPEG
NY RANGERS @ DALLAS
COLORADO @ PHOENIX
FLORIDA @ EDMONTON
NEW JERSEY @ LOS ANGELES
TAMPA BAY @ SAN JOSE
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Which recently hired coach will win the Phi-Buf game, Ted Nolan or Craig Berube? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. How many of the 6 Atlantic Division teams in action will win their game? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. What will be the lowest scoring game? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. What team will have the fewest penalty minutes? (4 points for correct answer)
5. Within 1, what will the total margin of victory in all 10 games be? (5 points for being within 1 of correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!