Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here. (I will get to updating them at some point for this month!)
Here is today’s schedule:
MINNESOTA @ OTTAWA
PITTSBURGH @ WASHINGTON
COLUMBUS @ CALGARY
NEW JERSEY @ ANAHEIM
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will the Senators beat the Wild? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. Will: A) Crosby outpoint Ovechkin; B) Ovie outpoint Crosby; or C) They will be even? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. What will be the highest scoring game? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. What team will have the most shots on goal? (4 points for correct answer)
5. Within 1, how many goals will be scored in the second period of all 4 games? (5 points for being within 1 of correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!