Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here. (I will get to updating them at some point for this month!)
Here is today’s schedule:
ST. LOUIS @ BUFFALO
NY ISLANDERS @ TORONTO
OTTAWA @ PHILADELPHIA
MINNESOTA @ MONTREAL
NASHVILLE @ DETROIT
BOSTON @ NY RANGERS
CHICAGO @ COLORADO
COLUMBUS @ EDMONTON
FLORIDA @ VANCOUVER
TAMPA BAY @ LOS ANGELES
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will the Senators beat the Flyers? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. How many shutouts will be recorded tonight? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. What will be the lowest scoring game? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. What team will have the fewest shots on goal? (4 points for correct answer)
5. All 8 Atlantic division teams are in action. How many total points will they earn in the standings (within 1)? (5 points for being within 1 of correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!