Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here. (I will get to updating them at some point for this month!)
Here is today’s schedule:
TORONTO @ MINNESOTA
PHILADELPHIA @ PITTSBURGH
DALLAS @ EDMONTON
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will the Flyers win for the second night in a row? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. Will A) Jamie Benn outscore Jordan Eberle B) Eberle outscore Benn or C) They will be even? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. How many points will Phil Kessel and Zach Parise combine for? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. What team will earn the most penalty minutes? (4 points for correct answer)
5. How many even strength goals (within 1) will be scored in the 3 games? (5 points for being within 1 of correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!