Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
Here is today’s schedule:
FLORIDA @ BOSTON
MONTREAL @ OTTAWA
NEW JERSEY @ PHILADELPHIA
MINNESOTA @ WASHINGTON
NY ISLANDERS @ CAROLINA
NY RANGERS @ COLUMBUS
DALLAS @ DETROIT
EDMONTON @ TAMPA BAY
CALGARY @ ST. LOUIS
BUFFALO @ LOS ANGELES
VANCOUVER @ SAN JOSE
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will the Senators beat the Canadiens? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. What will be the outcome: A) Karlsson outpoints Subban; B) Subban outpoints Karlsson; C) the will be even? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. How many shutouts will there be tonight? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. What game will be the highest scoring? (4 points for correct answer)
5. Within 3, how many goals will the home teams score (excluding shootout goals)? (5 points for being within 1 of the correct answer).
BONUS POINTS: Since there was no set of questions yesterday, I am putting up 15 bonus points. Here is how it goes. Pick the winners of 5 games, in reverse order of your confidence. the first team you pick is worth 1 point, the second is worth 2 points and so on.
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!