Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here. Congratulations to Shayne, who was first in the October segment and has won a pair of tickets to the Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators game later this month.
Here is today’s schedule:
DALLAS @ BOSTON
NEW YORK ISLANDERS @ WASHINGTON
OTTAWA @ COLUMBUS
ST. LOUIS @ MONTREAL
EDMONTON @ FLORIDA
PHILADELPHIA @ CAROLINA
CALGARY @ MINNESOTA
VANCOUVER @ PHOENIX
BUFFALO @ SAN JOSE
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will the Senators beat the Blue Jackets? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. In the 4 inter-conference games, who gets more points tonight: A) Eastern Conference; B) Western Conference; or C) They will be even? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. How many games will require extra time? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. What game will have the most fighting majors? (4 points for correct answer)
5. Within 1, how many power play goals will be scored tonight? (5 points for being within 1 of the correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!