Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here. Congratulations to Shayne, who was first in the October segment and has won a pair of tickets to the Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators game later this month.
Here is today’s schedule, do not reference the Dallas-Ottawa game because it is a 1:00 pm start.:
CALGARY @ CHICAGO
NEW JERSEY @ MINNESOTA
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Can the Flames beat the Hawks? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. How many points will the Devils get against the Wild A) 0; B) 1 or C) 2? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. How many points will Zach Parise score against his former team, the Devils ? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. How many goals will be scored in the first period of the two games? (4 points for correct answer)
5. Within 4, how many PIMs will be assessed in the two games? (5 points for being within 4 of the correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!