Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 11 games on an Saturday, but we will exclude the 3:00 start, leaving 10 games to focus on for the prediction pool. Here is the schedule:
NEW JERSEY @ BOSTON
PITTSBURGH @ TORONTO
SAN JOSE @ MONTREAL
NEW YORK RANGERS @ DETROIT
BUFFALO @ TAMPA BAY
PHILADELPHIA @ NEW YORK ISLANDERS
WINNIPEG @ DALLAS
MINNESOTA @ CHICAGO
ST. LOUIS @ NASHVILLE
WASHINGTON @ CALGARY
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will the Leafs beat the Penguins? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. Will Alexander Ovechkin get A) no goals; B) one goal; or C) 2 or more goals? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. Of the 6 Atlantic Division teams in action, how many will get at least a point in the standings? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. What game will be the lowest scoring? (4 points for correct answer)
5. Within 5, how many goals will be scored in the 10 night games? (5 points for being within 5 of correct answer, shootout goals do not count).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!