Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 10 games on an always busy Thursday night. Here is the schedule:
SAN JOSE @ BOSTON
VANCOUVER @ NEW JERSEY
NEW YORK RANGERS @ PHILADELPHIA
ANAHEIM @ MONTREAL
CHICAGO @ TAMPA BAY
WINNIPEG @ NASHVILLE
CAROLINA @ MINNESOTA
CALGARY @ DALLAS
WASHINGTON @ EDMONTON
PHOENIX @ LOS ANGELES
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will Cory Schneider beat his former Vancouver team? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. How many points will Boston get in the standings against San Jose (0, 1 or 2)? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. What duo will get the most points combined A) Stamkos-St. Louis; B) Kane-Toews; C) Benn-Seguin or D) Ovechkin-Backstrom? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. What team will allow the fewest goals? (4 points for correct answer)
5. Within 5, how many total regulation and overtime goals will be scored tonight (shootout goals not included)? (5 points for being within 5 of correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!