Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 8 games on Tuesday, here is the schedule.
ANAHEIM @ TORONTO
VANCOUVER @ NEW YORK ISLANDERS
NEW JERSEY @ COLUMBUS
EDMONTON @ MONTREAL
CHICAGO @ FLORIDA
NASHVILLE @ MINNESOTA
WASHINGTON @ WINNIPEG
CALGARY @ PHOENIX
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Who will win between former division rivals Washington and Winnipeg? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. How many points will former partners Ryan Suter and Shea Weber combine for? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. How many points will the 6 Canadian teams in action get in the standings? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. What game will be the highest scoring? (4 points for correct answer, shootout goals do not count)
5. How many saves will Toronto goaltenders make (within 3)? (5 points for being within 3 of correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!