Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 3 games on Sunday. Here is the schedule, the deadline for entries is 6PM today, the time of the first game:
SAN JOSE @ DETROIT
COLORADO @ PITTSBURGH
CALGARY @ LOS ANGELES
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Who will win between San Jose and Detroit? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. Which game will have the most penalty minutes? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. How many points will Cole Harbor natives Sidney Crosby and Nathan MacKinnon combine for? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. What will be the total margin of victory in the three games?? (4 points for correct answer, shootout goals do not count)
5. How many points will be recorded by defensemen tonight (within 1)? (5 points for being within one of correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!