Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 12 games on Thursday after in the NHL. Here is the schedule:
VANCOUVER @ BUFFALO
CAROLINA @ TORONTO
EDMONTON @ NEW YORK ISLANDERS
PITTSBURGH @ PHILADELPHIA
COLUMBUS @ MONTREAL
NEW JERSEY @ OTTAWA
MINNESOTA @ TAMPA BAY
BOSTON @ FLORIDA
ST. LOUIS @ CHICAGO
LOS ANGELES @ NASHVILLE
SAN JOSE @ DALLAS
DETROIT @ COLORADO
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will the Senators win their long awaited home opener? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. How many points will Sidney Crosby score against arch-rival Philadelphia? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. Among all games tonight, will there be either A) A hat trick; B) A 5 point game; C) Both A) & B); or D) None of the above? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. How many home teams will win tonight? (4 points for correct answer)
5. All 8 Atlantic division teams are in action, with one game (BOS/FLA) being head to head. How many goals will Atlantic Division teams score (within 2)? (5 points for being within 2 of the correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!