Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are just 2 games on Wednesday after a busy Tuesday in the NHL. Here is the schedule:
NEW YORK RANGERS @ WASHINGTON CAPITALS
CALGARY FLAMES @ ANAHEIM DUCKS
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Who will win between the Flames and the Ducks? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. Will the Rangers be able to hold Washington to under 4 goals? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. Which team will record the most shots on goal? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. How many goals will be scored between the 4 teams? (4 points for correct answer)
5. Within 2, how many players will record at least 1 point tonight? (5 points for being within 2 of the correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!