Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 12 games on a busy Tuesday in the NHL, which always makes it fun to come up with questions. Here is the schedule
MINNESOTA @ TORONTO
BUFFALO @ NEW YORK ISLANDERS
VANCOUVER @ PHILADELPHIA
EDMONTON @ PITTSBURGH
CAROLINA @ CHICAGO
LOS ANGELES @ TAMPA BAY
COLUMBUS @ DETROIT
SAN JOSE @ ST. LOUIS
FLORIDA @ NASHVILLE
MONTREAL @ WINNIPEG
DALLAS @ COLORADO
OTTAWA @ PHOENIX
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. There are 3 teams with perfect records so far this season. That will reduce by at least one when St. Louis hosts San Jose. Which of those 2 teams will still be perfect after tonight? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. How many points will the Ottawa Senators earn in the standings tonight – 0, 1, or 2? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. What game will be the highest scoring ? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. How many road teams will win tonight? (4 points for correct answer)
5. Within 3, how many total goals will be scored by the losing teams in the 11 games? (5 points for being within 3 of the correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!