Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 3 games onMonday in the NHL, but one is an early afternoon game due to the Holiday, so I will focus on the night games for today’s questions:
EDMONTON OILERS @ WASHINGTON CAPITALS
MINNESOTA WILD @ BUFFALO SABRES
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will the Wild’s Jason Pominville get a point against his former team in his return to Buffalo? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. The two matchups feature East-West Battles. Which conference will earn the most points in the standings? A) Eastern; B) Western or C) Even? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. What team will allow the fewest goals? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. What will be the total margin of victory in the two games (shootout goals do not count and any game going to shootout will have a margin of 0)? (Example if Minnesota wins by 2 and Washington wins by 3 the the correct answer is 5) (4 points for correct answer)
5. Within 1, how many points will be scored by defensemen in the two games? (5 points for being within 1 of the correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!