Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 4 games on Sunday in the NHL, but two are afternoon games, so I will focus on the night games for today’s questions:
NEW JERSEY @ WINNIPEG
OTTAWA @ ANAHEIM
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will the Senators beat the Ducks? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. This will be the first time 2 players play their former teams. Will A) Bobby Ryan out-point Jakob Silfverberg; B) Silfverberg out-point Ryan or C) they will be even? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. How many points will Erik Karlsson be credited with? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. How many power play goals will be scored in the Winnipeg/New Jersey game? (4 points for correct answer)
5. Within 5 minutes, how many penalty minutes will be accurued in both night games. (5 points for being within 5 minutes of the correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!