Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 11 games on Friday night in the NHL:
BOSTON @ COLUMBUS
EDMONTON @ TORONTO
PHILADELPHIA @ DETROIT
PITTSBURGH @ TAMPA BAY
COLORADO @ WASHINGTON
BUFFALO @ CHICAGO
NEW YORK R @ ST. LOUIS
NEW YORK I @ NASHVILLE
DALLAS @ MINNESOTA
MONTREAL @ VANCOUVER
OTTAWA @ SAN JOSE
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will the Senators hand San Jose their first loss of the season? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. There are 2 all-Canadian matchups. What two teams will win- A) Toronto and Vancouver; B) Toronto and Montreal; C) Edmonton and Vancouver; D) Edmonton and Montreal? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. The Rangers are giving up an average of 5 goals per game, including 15 in their last 2. How many will they allow against the Blues? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. Which game will have the most penalty minutes (total of both teams)? (4 points for correct answer)
5. Pick 5 players playing tonight. You will get one point for each of your players who has 2 or more goals. (5 possible points , 1 for each correct answer).
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!