Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 6 games on Friday night in the NHL:
PHOENIX @ PHILADELPHIA
LOS ANGELES @ CAROLINA
PITTSBURGH @ FLORIDA
NEW YORK ISLANDERS @ CHICAGO
DALLAS @ WINNIPEG
NEW JERSEY @ CALGARY
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Three of the 10 games last night ended in a shutout. Will there be a shutout tonight ? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. Who will combine for more points – Crosby/Malkin or Kane/Toews? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. How many points will Jets’ rookies Jacob Trouba and Mark Scheifele combine for? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. What game will see the most shot on goal (combined for both teams)? (4 points for correct answer)
5. Within 1, what will be the total net +/- rating for all of the Pittsburgh Penguins skaters tonight? (for example if Malkin is +3, Crosby +2 and Scuderi is -1, then the net would be +4) (5 points for a correct answer that is either 1 over or under the actual total.)
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!