Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 10 games on busy Thursday night in the NHL:
COLORADO @ BOSTON
COLUMBUS @ BUFFALO
CAROLINA @ WASHINGTON
PHOENIX @ DETROIT
FLORIDA @ TAMPA BAY
TORONTO @ NASHVILLE
WINNIPEG @ MINNESOTA
MONTREAL @ EDMONTON
SAN JOSE @ VANCOUVER
NEW YORK RANGERS @ ANAHEIM
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will the Sharks continue their dominance over the Canucks with a win? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. How many points will super-rookies Tomas Hertl and Nathan MacKinnon combine for? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. Which game will be the lowest-scoring? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. How many of the 10 games will be decided by 1 goal? (4 points for correct answer)
5. What player will record the most shots on goal tonight (name 3 players, if one of them is the right answer, you get the points. (5 points for a correct answer that is either 1 over or under the actual total.)
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!