Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 8 games on Tuesday night in the NHL:
COLORADO AVALANCHE @ TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
PHOENIX COYOTES @ NEW YORK ISLANDERS
FLORIDA PANTHERS @ PHILADELPHIA FLYERS
CAROLINA HURRICANES @ PITTSBURGH PENGUINS
TAMPA BAY LIGHTING @ BUFFALO SABRES
MINNESOTA WILD @ NASHVILLE PREDATORS
NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS
NEW YORK RANGERS @ SAN JOSE SHARKS
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will the Flyers score more than one goal for the first time this season? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. Will Jordan Staal get his first point of the year against his former team? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. What team will make the most saves? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. Which game will have the most goals scored (combined for both teams)? (4 points for correct answer)
5. How many fighting majors will be earned tonight, within 1 (total of all 8 games). (5 points for a correct answer that is either 1 over or under the actual total.)
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!