Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
You can check the STANDINGS here.
There are 11 games on Saturday night in the NHL:
BOSTON BRUINS @ DETROIT RED WINGS
OTTAWA SENATORS @ TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
PHILADELPHIA FLYERS @ MONTREAL CANADIENS
COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS @ NEW YORK ISLANDERS
BUFFALO SABRES @ PITTSBURGH PENGUINS
TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING @ CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
FLORIDA PANTHERS @ ST LOUIS BLUES
WASHINGTON CAPITALS @ DALLAS STARS
ANAHEIM DUCKS @ MINNESOTA WILD
EDMONTON OILERS @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS
PHOENIX COYOTES @ SAN JOSE SHARKS
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Dallas Eakins (EDM) and John Tortorella (VAN) are both looking for their first win with their respective franchises. Which one will get it when they go head to head tonight? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. Five Atlantic Division Teams are still undefeated (BOS, DET, FLA, OTT, TOR). That number will be reduced by at least 2 because 4 of them play each other. What Atlantic Division teams will still be undefeated after tonight? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. How many points will Ottawa top line (Ryan-Spezza-Michalek) combine for? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. Within 1, how many empty net goals will be scored (total of all 11 games)? (4 points for being either 1 over or under actual total)
5. What player will score the most points tonight in the league? (5 points for a correct answer, all players tied will be considered correct)
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!