Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
There are 6 games on Thursday night in the NHL:
OTTAWA SENATORS @ BUFFALO SABRES
NEW YORK ISLANDERS @ NEW JERSEY DEVILS
DETROIT RED WINGS @ CAROLINA HURRICANES
CALGARY FLAMES @ COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS
LOS ANGELES KINGS @ WINNIPEG JETS
NASHVILLE PREDATOR @ COLORADO AVALANCHE
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will there be more than 1 shootout in tonight’s action? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. Which will happen tonight: A) Daniel Alfredsson outpoints Bobby Ryan; B) Bobby Ryan outpoints Daniel Alfredsson; or C) They get an equal number of points? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. How many points will Nathan MacKinnon and Seth Jones combine for when Colorado hosts Nashville? (3 points for a correct answer)
4. Who will score the first goal of the Ottawa Senators’ season ? (4 points for a correct answer)
5. Within 1, how many power play goals will be scored (total of all 6 games)? (5 points for being either 1 over or under actual total)
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!