Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
There are 8 games on Thursday night in the NHL:
TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING @ BOSTON BRUINS
NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ PITTSBURGH PENGUINS
CALGARY FLAMES @ WASHINGTON CAPITALS
LOS ANGELES KINGS @MINNESOTA WILD
NASHVILLE PREDATORS @ ST. LOUIS BLUES
FLORIDA PANTHERS @ DALLAS STARS
NEW YORK RANGERS @ PHOENIX COYOTES
VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ SAN JOSE SHARKS
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will anyone match or beat Mikhail Grabovski’s league-high 4 point effort (in one game) tonight? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. How many goals will Steven Stamkos and Alex Ovechkin (the top 2 goal scorers from last season) combine for in their respective games? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. Which team will have the largest margin of victory tonight? (3 points for a correct answer, in case of a tie, all teams tied will get credit)
4. How many of the 8 games tonight will require extra time ? (4 points for a correct answer)
5. The Stars, Rangers and Canucks all have new faces behind the bench. Which ones will win their debut – Lindy Ruff, Alain Vigneault, John Tortorella? (5 points for all correct)
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!