Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE. Its never to late to start playing, as it doesn’t take long to make up ground.
There are 3 games on Wednesday night in the NHL:
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS @ PHILADELPHIA FLYERS
BUFFALO SABRES @ DETROIT RED WINGS
ANAHEIM DUCKS @ COLORADO AVALANCHE
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Will The Detroit Red Wings win their first game in the Atlantic Divison? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. How many points will 2013 first overall pick Nathan MacKinnon score in his NHL debut? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. What team will allow the fewest goals against. (3 points for a correct answer, in case of a tie, all teams tied will get credit)
4. Within +/- 1 , how many player will score more than 1 point tonight (in all three games)?(4 points, for example if you pick 5, and the correct number is 4, 5, or 6 then you will get the points)
5. What will Daneil Alfredsson’s stat line look like in his Red Wings debut (answet 4 categories – G, A, +/-, PIM)? (5 points for correctly guessing 3 of 4 categories.)
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!