Welcome to the SenShot prediction pool. For the rules and regulations for participating in this pool, click HERE.
There are 3 games on opening night in the NHL:
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS @ MONTREAL CANADIENS
WASHINGTON CAPITALS @ CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
WINNIPEG JETS @ EDMONTON OILERS
HERE ARE TODAY’S QUESTIONS:
1. Who will win the original 6 Matchup between the Maple Leafs and Canadiens? (1 point for a correct answer)
2. The over/under for the Edmonton/Winnipeg game is 5.5. Will the total goals scored in that game be over or under 5.5? (2 points for a correct answer)
3. Who will score more points in the Chicago-Washington game: A) Alex Ovechkin; B) Patrick Kane; or C) They will be even. (3 points for a correct answer)
4. Name 3 players playing tonight that will score a goal. (4 points for getting all three correct)
5. Within +/- 1 goal, how many goals will be scored tonight (total of all 3 games)? (5 points for a correct answer) ( for example, if you guess 20, and the actual total is 19, 20, or 21 you will be awarded the 5 points)
Remember, comment below with your answers 1-5 and make sure you always use the same username to get credited with the proper points.
Good Luck! Tell all your friends, compete against them and gain some bragging rights!