The Readers Rate The Senators – The Defense

Prev2 of 11Next
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Andre Benoit

You can check my full season review of Benoit HERE.


May 24, 2013; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Ottawa Senators left wing Andre Benoit (61) checks Pittsburgh Penguins center Brandon Sutter (16) to the ice during the first period in game five of the second round of the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs at the CONSOL Energy Center. Mandatory Credit: Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports

My Grade:  B

The Fans Said:  It was pretty split between A and B, with 47% giving him an A with the other 53% going B and C.


Prev2 of 11Next
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Topics: Chris Phillips, Defensemen, Erik Karlsson, Jared Cowen, Marc Methot, Ottawa Senators, Sergei Gonchar, The Fans Grade

Want more from SenShot?  
Subscribe to FanSided Daily for your morning fix. Enter your email and stay in the know.

TEAMFeed More Senators news from the Fansided Network

Hot on the Web From